Welcome to episode 7 of The MattKremer.com Podcast!
Ryan Battles joined me today to shed light on his upcoming book “SaaS Marketing Essentials” as well as give us some insider information about how he is getting his SaaS app, Harpoon, off the ground.
We touch on parenting as an entrepreneur, home-schooling, advertising for developers, drip campaigns, trading time for dollars, and much much more. And the value bomb Ryan drops is about one thing: validation through money.
Get a hold of Ryan:
- Personal Blog
- Special Goodies from Ryan for Podcast Listeners
- Harpoon: Financial App for Freelancers
- SaaS Marketing Essentials Book
You can listen below or subscribe using popular apps:
- The Entreprogrammers Podcast
- “Learning vs Being Taught” Blog Post by Matt Kremer
- Quora (place to find questions people are asking)
- Drip – SaaS App for Drip Campaigns
- Trak.io – Customer Success Management Platform
- “How to Position Your SaaS Product” Blog Post by Ryan Battles
- “Marketing Site Design for Startups” Blog Post by Ryan Battles
- CopyHackers Blog (lots of A/B testing studies)
- Optimizely A/B Testing Tool
- “SaaS Product Validation Techniques” Blog Post by Ryan Battles
If you have any questions or comments on this episode please leave them in the contacts section below or shoot me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Remember I’m here to help!