I can’t believe that it’s already been two months since I started blogging here. Man, how time flies when you’re having fun!
This month wen’t fairly well, however I didn’t blog as much as I wanted to. Only 5 posts were published this month, and I’m going to try to be doing plenty more this month!
With that, I have some good news!
My “essay” on early adopters, “Early Adopter Syndrome: The Psychology of your First Users,” will be on SitePoint.com soon.
I’ve also been teasing around the idea of releasing all of my blog posts in Podcast format, please let me know if you’d be interested in that in the comments below! Maybe I’d even have some podcast specific content as well?
As many of you probably know, this month was the relaunch of my SaaS app, Kobra.io, a collaborative code editor. Much of my time this month was spent working on Kobra.
Here’s some cool stats from this month:
- Kobra.io relaunched and currently has over 500 registered users that have collaborated on over 3500 files.
- Over 11,000 people visited Kobra.io since relaunch, and I’ve sent out over 200 Kobra stickers to people from over 15 different countries.
- My post “I Have a Startup.” got over 1200 social shares!
- “I Have a Startup.” was also republished on JSOnline newspaper, will be republished in someones book and will also be republished in a magazine.
- Over 3,800 visitors came to MattKremer.com, which is down from the 10K from last month, but factoring in the fact that 7800 of last month came from one article hitting Hacker News, I’m actually up 2,200 to 3,800.
- The MattKremer.com mailing list grew from 100 people to about 160 people.
As always, I’m here to help you, so please get a hold of me if you every need anything!